Hi everyone, I cannot believe how time flies! I really need to set a specific day to publish a blog post each week and I am thinking every Tuesday at this stage. Anyway, let’s jump into today’s topic: my current makeup wishlist.
I have gone cray cray in investing new makeup items recently since I had not purchased any makeup for a good eight months. If you follow me on social media, you probably know what I have bought in the last two months after returning to blogging and instagrmming 🙈
I have decided to go on a shopping ban for a while so that I can enjoy the items I have bought and owned and writing posts about them to share my thoughts with everybody. However, as a makeup addict, I cannot help but recording the following makeup items on my wishlist.
*photo credit: online source
1. Hourglass Ambient lighting bronzer in radiant bronze light
2. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in light warm
3. Too Faced Melted lipstick in peony, nude and chihuahua
4. Bobbi Brown blush in apricot, peony, nectar
5. Too Face love flush blush (shades undecided)
I love the heart shaped packaging and waiting for its launch in Australia. I don’t know when it will be, I’ll wait very patiently☺️
6. Illamasqua powder blush(shades undecided)
I love the packaging and heard so many good things about Illamasqua’s blushes. I want to try it out myself.
7. Tom Ford cheek colour blush in 03 flush
It is an expensive item, I will invest this line of blushes slowly(maybe one a year), don’t want to break the bank lol.
Have you tried any of the items I mentioned above? What are you thoughts and are their any other recommendations? Please leave your comments 🙂
Thanks for reading 🙂
^Stay fabulous and beautiful, stay tuned for my next post!^