Happy days my friends! Today’s post is about Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream.
I have total of six of these lip creams in my collection and four of them are Australis’ newest release. Generally speaking, these lip creams are highly pigmented, super matte and long lasting but not too drying( it’s not moisturizing either, given its matte formula) once applied on the lips.
Application wise: only color HO-CHEE-MIN skips across my lips when applying and very dry; even with exfoliated lips, the situation persists. I am not sure if I got a dud or because of the ingredients used to make the color. Other than this shade, all other colors glide on my lips quite smoothly, however, I did have to apply about two layers to make colors on my lips look saturated and if I want to cover my natural lip color.
1. HON-O-LOO-LOO (new release) : pink peach nude
2. PA-REE: beige nude
3. HO-CHEE-MIN (new release): baby pink (it’s a regret buy, does not suit me at all, totally wash me out).
4. LUN-DUN (new release): cool toned lilac
5. MI-A-MEE (new release): coral pink, I freaking love this color! It make my skin look radiant and make me feel alive.
6. NY-CEE: true red. I love pair this color with black winged eyeliner, it’s very retro feeling whenever I wear the look. However, with this shade it does transfer onto my teeth if I am not careful.
Have you tried Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream? What are your thoughts? Which one is your favorite color? Please share in the comment field.
Thanks for reading.