Hi dear everyone! I transferred my domain to a web hosting company called Hostgator two days ago, have been trying to get my head around since then! Let me tell you, it’s not as simple as I thought,I wish wordpress.com and wordpress.org can sync like magic.
As my free wordpress.com blog is still alive, and becuase of a genius widget called Jetpack, I won’t lose you at all if you have followed my blog before the move. What a relief! I was not happy about losing everyone of you if it were to happen.
So if any new friends/readers would like to follow my blog, here’s what you do:
1. if you are a reader from WordPress.com, you can still press that “follow button” if you happen to come across my blog and like my contents within; or you can enter my blog address http://www.beautyfashionenthusiast.com at “blogs I follow” field from the WordPress.com Reader, then click “follow”, my feed would come up in your Reader whenever there is a new post.
2. follow my self-hosted WordPress.org blog by going to my website http://www.beautyfashionenthusiast.com and subscribing it via email.
3. subscribe in a reader by click feed icon on my site
4. please don’t forget to like my posts if you have enjoyed it, and always feel free to leave a comment because I would love to hear from you.
5. connect with me on other social media for updates:
Thank you all.