He dear everyone! I was nominated by lovely Zann from IAMZANN for the Beauty Blogger of the Month Award. Zann has the most contagious smile and a well written blog, please head over her blog and show her some love.
Before I am writing my post, I would like to thank Zann for the nomination, I appreciate the recognition : )
1. Where does your make-up inspiration come from?
You Tube beauty videos and Instagram.
2. What are 3 of your make-up Holy Grail products you cannot live without?
My 3 Holy Grail products are Benefit Erase Paste No.2, Waterproof Mascara (e.g. Maybelline the Falsies) and WhiteningLightning Brow Bar to go for my brows.
3. What is your make-up signature look which you have on most of the time?
A good base is a must for me which include foundation, concealers, blush and contour, and I would wear neutral eye shadows with winged eye liners and lots of mascara.
4. Let us know your favourite make-up brands.
To be honest, I love all the make-up brands in my collection including urban decay, the Balm, Maybelline, Revlon, L’oreal, Too Faced, Bourjois, Benefit, MAC….. Each brand has their own advantages.
5. Your ultimate make-up pet peeve?
Lip products that are sticky and with strong scents making me vomit. I cannot stand it!
6. You’ve heard about all the hype on this make-up item, bought it, tried it and don’t understand what all the fuss is about… Name that product!
Beauty blender! It works,however it does not work like magic on me; I prefer using foundation brushes.
7. Concealer OR foundation only for the rest of your life. Choose one and tell us the reason!
Concealer! Except my freckles and dark under eye circles, I feel that my skin otherwise does not need too much cover-up. So a nice concealer such as Maybelline Fit Me concealer can work the wonder.
I nominate the following beautiful ladies with beautiful blogs:
Thanks for reading.