Hi dear everyone, I was nominated by fellow Australian blogger Emily and Hollie from http://essentialbeautyemail.wordpress.com/ for the Liesbter Award.(Thank you very much ladies!) Be sure to check out their blog, as it is awesome!
The rules are:
You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself.
You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions.
You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
Here is my answer to Emily and Hollie’s 11 questions:
1. Which celebrity always has the best make up?
As I have hooded eyes myself, I always look at celebrities that have similar eye shape and how they do their makeup. So my answer is: Taylor Swift! I love her signature cat eye and red lips, very classic.
2. What is your favourite movie?
My favourite movie is French movie “Fly me to the Moon”, it is hilarious and romantic at the same time. I recommend everyone to watch it.
3. What are your hopes for your blog?
I don’t have a solid idea yet, however I do enjoy the process of writing, being creative, reviewing products and sharing my experiences with my readers. Also I have to be honest, I don’t mind getting free samples from different companies to try out; if not, I wouldn’t mind just keeping doing what I do now as this is a great past time for me, I feel I got a sense of purpose and it keeps me active rather than just a couch potato(my old good habit lol).
4. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Each season, my favorite items change a bit. Right at this moment I love a nice coat because it is Winter in Australia.
5. Favorite place to shop?
6. if you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
7. What is one thing that makes you feel better?
Sleeping! I enjoy it very much haha.
8. Best thing that has happened this year?
Life has been tough for me this year and I guess the best thing that has happened is I am not alone anymore; I married to a wonderful husband who adores and supports me always last Christmas.
9. What song do you currently love?
Justice Crew: Que Sera. It’s keep playing on the radio, on the TV and everywhere in Australia.
10. If you won the lottery what would you use the money for?
Depend on how much I win lol. If it’s a lot, I would Invest in nice houses, go travelling and provide good life for my mother.
11. When did you start putting on Make up?
I started putting on makeup after I finished university (I did know bits and pieces before that time, but I had never put it into practice). And only from two years ago, I became seriously passionate about makeup and since then have been putting on makeup with every opportunity I have.
11 random/fun facts about me:
1. English is my second language.
2. My favorite TV Sitcom at the moment is The Big Bang Theory
3. I love spicy food
4.I play the piano since I was five years old.
5. I wish I could have nice voice and become a talented singer
6. I got married on the Christmas day
7. I love summer and hope that Sydney has no Winter.
8. I love wearing flats than heels.
9. My favourite TV dramas are Bones, Criminal Minds, NCIS and all those similar kinds.
10. I love nude and red lips equally
11. I love colors! However when I buy things such as accessories, I love hot pink, it is just drawn to me.
Picture sourced online:
My questions to my nominated bloggers:
1. What is your favorite beauty product?
2. What are your wardrobe staples?
3. Who are your favorite bloggers or You Tubers?
4. What inspires you in life?
5. Your favorite quote of the day?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. What kind music do you like?
8. What food you cannot live without?
9. If you can pick anywhere to live, where would that be?
10. Do you shop online? If you do, what do you buy the most?
11. What’s the one thing you really want to do, but hasn’t done it yet?
Hope you have enjoyed my post.
Thanks Emily and Hollie again for nominating me for the award.