Hi my dear everyone, when I learnt that I was nominated by sweet Lindsay from In Lindsay’s shoes for the Liebster Award, I was super happy(Thank you Lindsay!). She has a lovely blog, please head over and check it out .
From my understanding the Liebster award was created to recognize or discover new bloggers and to get to know each other a little bit better.
The rules are…..
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
My answers to Linsday’s questions are:
1, What are your favourite nail polishes this season?
It is Winter in Australia, so I am all about nail polishes with dark deep tone such as deep forest green, deep berry, deep purple or burgundy wine.
2. What magazine (or book if you don’t read magazines) are you currently reading?
3. What are your 3 favourite makeup brushes?
Eye brush: Sigma E25(eye brush), it is the perfect blending/crease brush for me.
Face brush: Real Techniques powder brush, it is affordable, super soft and fluffy. It is my holy grail face powder brush; xoBeauty bronzer brush, a good size brush that give me natural sun-kissed glow, plus I love this brush that is silk like soft, and never shed a hair
4. What is your favourite lip colour at the moment? Give examples
I love nude lips (it does not matter if it is pink nude or peach nude). Because I work full time, I feel that nude lips are easy to pair with whichever colour eyeshadows I wear each day.
5. What products do you use specifically for ‘pamper nights’?
Borghese Botanico Eye Compresses, nice eye masks that are moisturizing and refreshing
Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath, I enjoy a nice bubble bath just to relax and listen to the music that I like
6. What are your 2 favourite hair products?
I don’t really use products on my hair unless I have to curl or straighten my hair, if I do, I use Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray.
I think I would choose 25mm Modiva Professional Curling Iron and Tangle Teezer as two of my favourite hair products.
7. If you could look like any celebrity who would you choose?
Jennifer Aniston, I just love her!
8. What makeup brand dominates your collection? (ie. What brand do you have the most products of?)
I collect a range of makeup brands as long as it is good quality, good value and suitable for me. At the moment, I would say M.A.C.
9. Which country would you most like to visit?
10. What’s your best bargain product?
I bought my Oroton at 70% sale.
11, If you were put on a stranded island and only got to pick one beauty product and one skincare product what would you pick? (be specific, e.g. the brand & colour etc.
The Beauty product I would take is my Whitening Lightning Brow Bar to go(brunette to ebony), I find that I gravitate more and more towards to this product as it got all the colours that I need to fill in my brows and it has a lot of products that I probably can use forever. To be honest, if I were put on a stranded island, I probably wouldn’t think about doing other make-up, but Brows, I need them!
The skincare product I would take is my Shishido White Lucent Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion
My questions are:
1. What are your ‘Holy Grail’ brushes(eye and face) ?
2. What are your favourite eye shadow palettes?
3. What inspires and motivates you to blog?
4. What are your favourite makeup brands?
5. What current beauty trends that you are loving or would like to try?
6. Which online shopping websites that you shop often?
7. Do you have a bucket list? and what’s the No. 1 thing you would like to complete first?
8. What are your favourite fashion styles?
9. Top three favourite beauty bloggers and why?
10. What is the story behind your blog name?
11. If you can pick any country to live,where would that be?
The 11 lovely girls’ blogs that I am nominating are:
Thanks for nominating me again, Lindsay!