Hi my dear readers, it’s Friday night again,anything planned for the weekend? I know we might have different time zone, hope you weekend is around corner too.
Blogging has made me more diligent when doing my makeup; I hope my makeup skills are subsequently improving too : )
Steps of my eye makeup of the day are as follow:
- Primed my eye with Too Faced eye shadow insurance and Jordana 12 Hr made to last eyeshadow pencil 04 continuous almond
- No.1 Illamasqua cream pigment Androgen (on lid)
- No.2 e.l.f studio single eyeshadow Sunset (layer on the Androgen pigment, the shimmer peaking through the pigment, the colour is truly worthy of the name.)
- No.3 Nyx 9 colour shadow palette Merci Beaucoup(a medium brown, blend in crease)
- No.4 Maybelline eyestudio quad 70 Copper Chic (the darkest brown, darken outer V)
- No.5 Jordana 12 Hr made to last liquid eyeliner pencil (tight line upper lashline and outer corner of lower lashline)
- No.6 Maybelline the falsies waterproof (upper and lower lashes)
- No.7 Almay one coat thickening waterproof (upper lashes)
Tips and thoughts: I have discovered that taking pictures for eye makeup is better to under daylight. It is harder to see the true colour using artificial light in my experience. I am still trying to find an angel in which I can take my perfect close-up eye makeup. Well, I guess “practice, practice, practice” , one day I will excel (to be honest, I almost want to give up today)!
Thank you for reading.