Hi my dear readers! I have finally got time tonight to do my blogging(Hooray!) Do you have access to Australian TV Channels? We have “The Voice” blind audition on for the past three nights, I have been enjoying it.
Today I am going to share with you my review on the Tom Ford Brow Sculptor I have been enjoy using.( I am in a good mood aren’t I as I have said “enjoying” twice!)
Anyway, enough of my blabbing. Hope you enjoy my review.
I admit that I am a brow products addict! It is probably because I have sparse eyebrows as a starter. When I heard a beauty guru on You Tube saying that this is her favourite eye brow pencil, I had to have it. (I cannot remember who she is now; it might be Tanya Burr or Pixiwoo sisters, I might be wrong though.) When I went into David Jones and saw this in store, I had to buy it, even though it is very pricy for a brow pencil (retailed at Aus $60.00). This product has four shades “Blonde, Chestnut, Espresso and Taupe”. As I had darker hair then, and I have naturally black/dark grey eye brows, I bought shade 04 Espresso.
What does the product look like?
On the David Jones website, the product descriptions are: “To Tom Ford, the eyebrows are one of the most important elements of the face. A perfectly groomed and shaped brow is the most powerful non-invasive way to define and enhance your features. The unique calligraphy tip allows a tailor-made stroke, from thin to wide. Remove the opposite-end cap to uncover the grooming brush, twist the cap conterclockwise to reveal the sharpener”
I agree with everything that was said in the description and I really enjoy this brow product.
- the packaging is sleek, durable and light weighted
- the grooming brush is short and condensed, and it is very easy for me to brush my brows to one direction
- the pencil side is a more wax based product; I can draw either natural or defined but not harsh looking eyebrows. If I am in rush, this pencil can give me a natural looking brow in no time.
- the shade 04 Espresso suits me perfectly even though now I have chestnut hair colour (so I would say this colour suits ladies who have medium to dark brown hair)
- I never use the sharpener side (one of the reasons is because I am afraid to break the tip of the pencil), so I can’t really comment on this function. However, even after many times of using, it seems that the tip still remains in its original shape.
- this brow pencil normally lasts me the whole day when I am out unless I accidentally wiped it off somehow. (I have did a test tonight, after I applied the product on the back of my hand, I tried to rub it off. HOwever, no matter how I rub, it stayed on with trace, so I am still impressed! Nobody would rub their brows off vigorously I suppose? hehe)
What are your favorite eye brow products? Which brand would you recommend? Please share with me, I would love to know and try.
Thanks for reading.