Hi my dear readers. I had an extra day off, so I went out to change my lipstick that I bought yesterday. Somebody opened the package, swatched it, sealed it and put it back onto the shelf. Sigh, please be careful when you buy cosmetics and check the package to ensure that it’s well sealed. Anyway, the shop let me change it, so big issue there.
I would like to show you my eye makeup for today. I like Stila In the Garden palette because it is a palette with colours that are not screaming at you like “look at me”, it is rather wearable for a day time look. Of course, you can go to town with this palette, it won’t fail you. I especially like the colour Juniper, as a matter of fact, I got this palette because of this colour.
As I am having day off, so I did a day time smokey eye. Below are the steps:
- primed my lid with Too Faced shadow insurance and MAC painterly paint point (not shown)
- No.1 Sage (inner third of lid, smudged under my lower lashline)
- No. 2 Moss (middle of lid) and mimic the same placement on lower lashline)
- No. 3 Bark (outer V and carried into my crease, smudged under outer part of my lower lashline)
- No. 4 Nectar (blend)
- No. 3 Bark (darken outer V )
- No. 5 Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye liner “starfish”(used on my waterline and tight lined my upper lash line)
- Highlighted my inner corner with MAC Vex eyeshadow
- Maybelline the falsies mascara and Almay thickening mascara (upper lashes)
- Eyeko skinny mascara (lower lashes)
- Anastasia brow wiz (brunette) and brow powder (medium ash)
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
(sorry for the quality of this picture, I am still trying to figure out how to take a perfect picture to show my eye makeup).
Thanks for reading.