Today’s post is all about my Nail Polish Obsession in which I was tagged by lovely Valentina from Valens per voi.
Hope every one is enjoying reading.
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. What’s your favorite nail polish brand?
I do not really have a favorite brand however, I do buy a lot of OPI nail polishes as it is easily accessible in Australia and has pretty good colour selection and reputation. Plus they always come out with different collections that I can try.
2. Yes to glitters or no to glitters?
I do not mind glitters however when I buy nail polishes, it is not a must-have factor.
3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
OPI and Essie, I do not mind either. It is hard for me to find China Glaze in Australia, so I have not tried it yet, but it is on my wish list.
4. How often do you change your nail polish?
A week, as I would get bored of it afterwards, lol
5. What’s your favorite colour for your nails?
All shades as long as it does not make my hands look yellow.
6. Pale or dark?
I like both. I guess it depends on seasons.
7. Mat nails: in or out?
IN, for sure
8. Do you like French manicure?
I do not mind French manicure, however I love seeing colours on my nails.
9. What’s your favourite winter nail polish shade?
10. What’s your favourite summer nail polish shade?
Thanks again for Valentina tagging me and I had fun answering all the questions.
Now I pass this tag to all of you, my readers who love nail polishes. I would love to see your posts and please feel free to drop your link in the comment box below. I will definitely check it out.
Thanks for reading.
^Stay beautiful and fabulous, stay tuned for my next post. ^