The giveaways is now CLOSED! Thanks for participating. The winner is @emeramelia on Instagram! Congraulations, the winner! Please keep supporting my page after the giveaway and do not be discouraged if you did not win. I promise more giveaways will come your way in the future😉 Thank you and Good Luck ❤️
It’s a friendly reminder that my international giveaway closes today 1 May at 11:59pm AEST. Please note that to be eligible for two entries, you must follow both of my blog and Instagram. Please read rules carefully in my original giveaway post.
The winner will be announced on 2 May 2016.
I have been shopping on iHerb.com for a few years. I first heard of this website from a friend who has always been shopping here for supplements, health products for years.
One day when I was browsing the site, it came to my attention that they stock some of my favourite brands including Real Techniques, E.LF, Physicians Formula, Ecotools. In Australia, buying make up can be an expensive hobby. Even buying in local pharmacy(drug store products in American English), it can become pricey. For example, my beloved Real Techniques brushes retail at least twice as much as it is sold in the US.
Long story short, when it comes to shopping for makeup (if those brands are available), it is better off buying off the site. There are many benefits you can take into consideration as below:
- once you set up your own account, you can earn loyalty credits (10% of your whole order) for your next purchase.
- if you refer clients by giving them your iHerb reward code, and if they buy something, you can earn reward points (affiliate program)
- shipping cost is low
- they often have good deals
Now, have I convinced you yet? or have you already shopped with iHerb before? Either way, I wish to notify you that iHerb is now stock Real Techniques bold metals brushes and they are currently 20% off until 27 Thursday 10am pacific time.
If you are in Australia, you’d know how much you need to spend on one of the bold metal brushes.
I have a iHerb code: KKR119 if you’d like to use for $5 off your whole order(first time customer only). If you do not want to use it, I understand 🙂
Thanks for reading.
This giveaway is now going international! Please disregard the previous giveaway post. If you would like to win, please read the rules below:
1. Must be following my blog
2. Closes 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 1 May 2016
3. One entry only per blog and please leave your blog name in the comment to enter. If you also follow my Instagram @beautyfashionenthusiast, you can enter up to two times (head over my Instagram to read on how to enter the 2nd time on my Instagram).
4. Open worldwide
5. Please note I will not be responsible for any local custom/tax fees, any damage occurred during shipping and I am unable to replace any lost, damaged or stolen items included in this giveaway
6. Winner will be chosen randomly
7. All prizes are purchased with my own money
8. Blogs unfollowed after the giveaway will not be eligible for future giveaways.
Everyone has been with me since I started my blogging journey probably already knows that I love a good peach/orange lip colour, however it’s very difficult coming across the perfect shade for my light yellow skin. It often washes me out, makes me look sick or makes my skin or teeth look yellow. Unfortunately, MAC GiAMBATTiSTA VALLi in Margherita (Matte) is one of them. I absolutely love this colour however I can never wear it alone, it is just too orange for me. When paired with NYX butter gloss Peach and Cream, it is a total different story. As the name of the shade suggested, it adds sufficient amount of peach and some pink coral to the lips and make it very juicy and wearable.
It is a beautiful summer lip colour combo and if you are like me who cannot wear Margherita alone, try this lip combo out.
Also when wearing orange lipstick I normally pair a peach, apricot or even orange blush (apply lightly) without bronzer to achieve that fresh Spring/Summer look. (FYI, I am a hard core bronzer and light contour kind of gal, however for the love of orange-y lips, I concede to wear no bronzer.)
What are your favourite orange lipstick?
Thanks for reading.
^Stay healthy and fabulous, stay tuned for my next post.^